We are very happy to announce the 5th edition of the CHINICT conference and Web2Asia's role as marketing partner to help promote this first class event again this year. During the high tech week in Beijing, under the patronage of the Beijing Municipality, CHINICT - the largest networking, communication and brand-positioning event in China for the world fastest-growing & leading IT corporations – will take place again in Beijing on May 21st & 22nd 2009.
Attendees get a unique outlook at the:
- Hottest investment opportunities
- Most cutting-edge technologies & disruptive models
- New market trends.
Registrations for Web2Asia readers can be done directly at http://www.amiando.com/CHINICT.html.
Unlike other upscale events in Asia positioned towards decision-makers, CHINICT is very entrepreneur-minded and highly regarded for its quality and influence over policy-makers, business leaders and the press. Some of this years participants include:
- Gary Locke, US Secretary of Commerce
- Zhao Fengtong, Vice Mayor, Beijing Municipal Government
- Michael Barbalas President, American Chamber of Commerce
- Serge Abou, EU Ambassador to China
- Steve Ballmer - Microsoft CEO (video intervention)
- Nigel Burton - Microsoft General Manager Evangelism
- John Spelich, VP International Corporate Affairs - Alibaba
- Cheng Bing Hao, CEO - Kaixin001
- James Liu, COO of Oak Pacific Interactive - Xiaonei
- Andy Yao, VP - 51
- ZhiKang Dai - Discuz / Manyou
- Victor Koo, CEO - Youku
- Gary Wang, CEO - Tudou
- Michael Chi, CEO - Perfect World
- Inga Han, Deputy Director - Nyse-Euronext
- Simon Zhang, Managing Director - London Stock Exchange / AIM
- Guang Xun Xu - Managing Director Nasdaq
- Kejian Chao, Managing Director - Shanghai Stock Exchange
- Ren Guang Ming - Managing Director - Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia
- Andrew Lih, Author
For more information please visit the official website at www.chinict.org.