Web2Asia is happy to invite you to the Social Networking World Forum Asia taking place at the Grand Hyatt in Singapore on September 22nd and 23rd 2009. Our co-founder George Godula will attend the conference as a speaker in the panel "Benchmarking advertising on social networks" to talk about advertising on Chinese online social networks. Conference highlights include:
- Two day event dedicated to social networking
- Featuring key speakers from social networking publishers, advertising agencies, industry analysts, software developers and equipment manufacturers, pay-TV and network service providers, mobile operators, plus many more
- Evening Networking Reception
- Joint exhibition combining social networking and mobile social networking formats
- Free to attend exhibition only pass available
Click here to register. Early Booking Discount Ends 21st August 2009. 15% discount available to all Web2Asia readers!
Web2Asia is sponsoring the coverage of the event by Netease.com as well as will report from the event for Techcrunch.
Asia boasts the fastest growing social networking and social media market on the planet. There are also more mobile internet users, with the Asia Pacific region, than anywhere else in the world. It is no surprise that Six Degrees is moving the series to Singapore to learn from the leading social networking publishers, developers, brands and organisations who are currently operating in this exciting region.
The event will be supported by some of the largest global brands and organisations who are using social media to effectively excecute marketing and PR strategies. The event will also learn from regional heads of the popular social networking sites to provide insight on market conditions and learn how they adapted their service to expand to this region. The event will also debate and analyse current trends, market forces and examine how brands and organisations are exploiting this new media to market products and services.