TMALL GLOBAL CHINA CROSS-BORDER E-COMMERCE SALES
Tmall Global means selling to the largest eCommerce marketplace in the world, without the time, money, and legal regulations that were previously holding you back: Enter China cross-border e-commerce!
Double 11 in 2017 generated 25.1 USD billion worth of transactions in a single day. E-commerce and m-commerce in China is booming and having a store on Tmall allows you to hit this thriving sector. From the get go we as certified & 5-star rated Tmall Partner Agency / Tmall Trade Partner at Web2Asia have the experience and expertise for the best ROI. Account Management in your language: Tmall Agentur, Agence Tmall.
What is TMall Global China Cross-Border E-Commerce?
In order to reach the rising Chinese consumer spending power, Tmall Global - the international division of Taobao Tmall [http://www.tmall.hk] aims at providing quality international goods to domestic consumers, with the slogan: 100% foreign original authentic, 100% foreign merchants, 100% domestic return.
Businesses must be settled outside of mainland China by qualified corporate entities with overseas registered trademarks, overseas retail qualification, good reputation in foreign countries as
well as good operating conditions.Tmall Global differs from Tmall China in the way that it allows foreign brands to enjoy the gigantic Chinese market without having an actual presence
in China. Logistics is handled by international Tmall cross-border dropshipping
specialists that allow delivery to Chinese consumers within 5-8 work days. Alternatively orders can be processed via a bonded warehouse solution from one of the China free-trade zones.
Type of Stores on TMall Global - Supported by Tmall Partner Agency / Tmall Agentur / Agence Tmall
only brands with a trademark (either ® or ™) can open flagship stores. The owner of the store must be the formal representative of the brand or hold exclusive authorization documents for setting up a Tmall flagship store provided by the formal representative of the brand.
merchants with brand authorization documents giving them distribution rights to sell products without geographical restrictions in the Greater China
region are eligible to open this store format.
Merchants who hold brand licensing goods can open a franchise shop in Tmall. This means that retailers can sell two or more types of goods in several
different categories. This includes two types: stores authorized to sell goods of certain brand; and stores authorized to sell multiple sub-brands which belong to the same
*Additional official information from Tmall can be found here: Tmall Global
What are the Business Requirements?
Operating Process Requirements
TMall China Domestic vs Tmall Global International
|Target Consumers||Mainland China||Mainland China|
|Legan Entity and Tax Registration||Within China||Outside of China|
|Corporate Bank Account||Within China||Home Country Bank Account|
|Warehouse||Within China||Outside China|
|Trademark||Registered in China||Any Country|
|Shipment and Delivery||Within China||Overseas Directly to Chinese Consumers|
|Comission Charge on Sales||2% to 5%||3% to 6%|
|Consumer Protection Fee [one time fee]||30,000rmb to 150,000rmb||25,000USD|
|Technical Maintenance Fee [yearly fee]||30,000rmb to 150,000rmb||5,000USD or 10,000USD|
|click here to see TMall China full comission & fees per industry||click here to see TMall Global full comission & fees per industry|
The Import Tax Impact
Personal Parcel Tax*
Alibaba is Chinas e-commerce giant, and with its ownership of Taobao C2C platform and Tmall a B2C platform it dominates over 60% of the e-commerce market in China. At the end of 2013 Alibaba launched Tmall Global allowing businesses from all over world, which are not registered in China, nor have the ability to register in China, to take advantage of China’s massive demand for foreign products.
It’s not only the rising disposable income levels in China that are driving this demand, but the increased awareness for quality, genuine products, hygiene, as well as a all round smarter consumer that does not trust domestic products.
8 Layers To Get You Started
- Tmall International Registration: We will take care of all the registration process and help you along the way to have your company registered with TMall Global as well as setting up you ALIPAY account for payment collection.
- Trademarking: If there is a need to trademark you product in Hong Kong, we will help you handle the process. It is fast, cheap and reliable.
- Localization: Chinese culture can be a daunting task but we’ll remove the headaches and help you localize your site. We do much more than localization, we’ll trans-create your mindset into Chinese.
- Order Fullfillment: Our Order Management System as well as our Warehouse Management System is fully intergrated into 20+ Chinese eCommerce platforms. Just set up your operations and we connect your orders.
- Strategic eStore Planning: Opening a store in China isn’t enough. We will segment your target audience to provide you the best path to success. From marketing campaign planning to media buying, we will give you the best result possible.
- Customer Service: Over 70% of sales in China are assisted sales. Our Customer Service Representative will give you that sales edge by driving your product benefits while properly responding to customers requests.
- Marketing: Driving traffic to the e-Commerce site isn’t enough, we need to drive relevant traffic. Converting these online consumers is a daunting task, that’s where our expertise comes in.
- Store Operations: The day-to-day store management that is handled by us. Anything from designs to promotions. We will drive the best ROI with your marketing budget.
Web2Asia is a certified & Alibaba recommended Tmall Global Trade Partner / Tmall Agency / Tmall Partner
Since 2015 Web2Asia is a certified Tmall Global Trade Partner also known as Tmall Agency or Tmall Partner. We are recommended by Alibaba specifically for mom & baby and beauty clients.